Here we list the Top 5 Vacation Rentals in Mont Tremblant for Summer 2017
From the slopes of the ski resort to the shores of Lake Tremblant, visitors enjoy four-season fun including golfing, skiing/snowboarding, hiking, shopping and dining. Perfect spot for a family or group getaway? We think so!
Now comes the fun part – where to stay during your Tremblant vacation?
Many people, whether traveling with family or friends, have a desire to stay in or near Tremblant’s Pedestrian Village, and we certainly understand why!
With easy mountain access, European inspired shopping and dining, and a nice selection of Tremblant Village condos to choose from, it’s an unparalleled spot for lake and mountain adventures.
Here’s a short list of favorite Village adjacent condos to whet your appetite and make the job of searching for rentals in Tremblant a little easier.
- Bondurant – Spacious accommodations in the center of it all. You’ll find it right here in these spacious condos in Tremblant located in the heart of the Tremblant Village. If luxury is at the top of your list, this is absolutely a good choice. Every detail is delivered with the guest experience in mind with a nod to the service you’ll find in the finest five-star hotels. Lodging privileges include an on-site pool, high-end cuisine, ski-in/out access and a location only steps away from the pedestrian village and all the activities, shopping, dining and seasonal festivals held within it. If you’re looking for luxury, a stay here is definitely in order.
Our Pick: Boundurant 95-15:
Three spacious bedrooms sleep six guests in this absolutely gorgeous chalet style condo. Stainless steel appliances and a wine fridge make the kitchen a gourmand’s dream. Two fireplaces cultivate a cozy, inviting atmosphere on chilly evenings as do the heated floors in the kitchen and bathrooms – no cold feet happening here! A small balcony is the perfect spot to take in the views or enjoy time to reflect and relax. Easy ski access and the Village-centric location create a convenient yet luxe accommodation for your next Tremblant stay.
Pedestrian Village’s Chouette Condos at Tremblant
- The Chouette condos in the Tremblant Village are another development located directly in pedestrian village and at the foot of the mountain, these rentals are at the epicenter of all the action.
- One and two-bedroom units are perfect for families or friends traveling together and offer full kitchens and ski-in/ski-out access.
- Ski to your door, and then walk right back out and enjoy the shopping, dining and activities of family-friendly Tremblant.
- An affordable option in the Tremblant lodging scene, they are a popular location for families to stay and folks traveling on a budget.
Our Pick: Chouette 2028
Ski directly to your condo! Situated at the foot of the mountain, La Chouette is your comfortable, economical choice for a cozy stay in the action of Tremblant.
These condominiums have many windows bringing in lots of natural light. They are just steps from La Source-Aqua Club and in the heart of Tremblant Resort.
Altitude Condos in Tremblant’s Pedestrian Village
Super hip and contemporary décor and design greet you upon entering this lovely vacation home. Modern grey and white finishes add to the already bright and sunny ambiance.
The living room is beautifully decorated with ample seating room and opens to the kitchen that offers all you could need to cultivate gourmet meals. Every detail has truly been attended to with great care creating a space that feels like a home away from home. Perfect for a family or friends exploring Tremblant together.
- The Altitude Condos are another addition to the luxury list, these ample condos are some of the most sought-after Tremblant condos in the Village area.
- Rugged sophistication greets you at this mountainside location, only a short walk away from the Village center.
- The views are exceptional and highlight the surrounding alpine vistas. Take them in from the over-sized windows or your deck area.
- The year-round hot tub is a beautiful spot to relax and even has an outdoor fireplace blazing in winter months.
- A luxury travelers dream; well-appointed condos, plush décor and high-end amenities create a posh ambiance for your Tremblant holiday.
Our Pick – Altitude 170-2:
The Altitude 170-2 condo is sure to satisfy all your needs. This gorgeous condo is spacious, comfortable, close to the village, with an exceptional view, to name but a few highlights.
You will be dazzled at first sight; the kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you could possibly need, including a wine fridge so that you can keep your wine at the perfect temperature.
Les Ruisseaux Condos in Pedestrian Village
The word splendid has been used to describe the Ruisseaux single level three-bedroom condos, and we think it sums it up perfectly. Spacious yet comfortable with a location close to the village and exceptional views, you may just never want to leave. The kitchen offers gourmet upgrades including a wine fridge.
The balcony is large and highlights the abundant mountain views surrounding you. There’s even a private hot tub on your over-sized balcony for soaking after a day of adventure. Five-star in design, you’ll want for nothing when you call this condo home during your stay.
- Ruisseaux – Mountainside lodging at its best, these 2-bedroom condos offer a serene setting while allowing for access to the Tremblant pedestrian village and all the shopping, dining and European flavor you could ever want.
- The gondola is a located nearby as well, perfect for exploring the slopes and trails.
- The condos have been designed with open floorplans making them perfect for family gatherings.
- Relax on the balcony, whip up a family dinner in the kitchen, or head in to the Village.
- A stay here makes planning the rest of your vacation a snap.
Our Pick: Le Ruisseaux 103:
These cozy and spacious rentals in Tremblant’s Pedestrian Village offer plenty of room to spread out, the two-bedroom layout offers a king bed and two twins, perfect for families.
Enjoy eating out on the lovely covered deck in warmer weather and cozy up by the fireplace on chilly evenings. The kitchen is well-appointed and ready for you to whip up hearty mountain meals. This is the perfect location for all your family adventures!
Pedestrian Village’s Equinoxe Condos
- Equinoxe – An unsurpassed location highlighted by spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, resort and Lake Tremblant, these condos will surely be at the top of your list.
- Offering one to four-bedroom accommodations, they are perfect for small families or groups of friends traveling together.
- An outdoor heated pool and hot tub are open in the summer months while the condos are ski-in / ski-out in the winter.
- The living spaces are contemporary in design featuring open floorplans and upgraded interiors.
- There is even a double-sided stone fireplace in each condo that adds ambiance to multiple space.
- The kitchens are every gourmet chef’s dream and open fully to the living area.
Our Pick: Equinoxe 150-9:
Gorgeous design, custom finishes and open concept living, this is an exceptional property. The gourmet kitchen boasts granite countertops and high-end appliances and opens directly in the dining and living space creating a warm and inviting ambiance.
A custom stone fireplace is the centrepiece of the living area and can be enjoyed while sitting on the large sectional sofa curled up on a chilly night. Three bedrooms offer room to sleep seven guests.
The bathrooms have loads of custom upgrades and soaking tubs. Relax on the balcony, take in the lake and mountain views and perhaps use the gas grill to whip up a meal that will impress your family and friends. Truly a luxurious location for any Tremblant holiday.