The secret is out. Tremblant, known as a world-class ski destination, is also a warm weather playground for anyone looking for a myriad of cultural, local events and outdoor adventures.
From golfing to water sports, Iron Man Triathlons to Blues Festivals, this multi-season mountain town has a little bit of everything sure to please guests looking for an intimate getaway or a fun family vacation packed with things to keep everyone busy.
The list of events and outdoor adventures is seemingly endless.
Here are a few ideas to jumpstart your vacation planning for a summer retreat to Tremblant!
Tremblant International Blues Festival
- Multiple indoor and outdoor concert venues play host to over 100, mostly free, concerts between July7—16 this summer. Ranging from soul searching, pure blues jams to funk, soul and even country, this festival offers a variety of music to take in and allows attendees to get up close to their favorite performers. Outside of the concerts, numerous musically inspired activities abound including music workshops and Blues’aroke; a chance for contestants to publicly audition with actual festival musicians! This is a not to be missed summer event that takes place right in the heart of the Village.
Lodging Pairing: Tremblant Chouette Condos
Located at the foot of the mountain, and with direct access to Tremblant’s pedestrian village, you’ll find these condominiums conveniently located at the center of the action.
Les Rythmes Tremblant
- Keeping with the musical theme, this 10-day festival highlights free outdoor performances by some of Canada’s most popular musical artists in a super fun and festive ambiance. Perfect for the entire family, there are chances to listen and even take part in interactive musical exhibits. Outdoor concerts and summer go hand-in-hand, and Les Rythmes offers the perfect opportunity to blend a mountain getaway with exceptional music.
Lodging Pairing: Tremblant Equinoxe Townhomes
These townhomes and condos feature spectacular architecture and spectacular mountain vistas. If you’re looking for luxury, you’ll be pleased with the well thought out details at Equinoxe.
- Unique does not even begin to describe the events and festivities that surround this lifestyle event. Whether you’re a Wanderlust enthusiast or a first-time attendee, you’ll enjoy the feeling of community that envelopes the festival and have access to expert wellness teachers and yoga instructors all alongside live music, dining experiences and outdoor adventures. All this in the breathtaking setting of Tremblant. Come push your boundaries and find your True North! Wanderlust takes place August 24-27.
Lodging Pairing: Chalet River Lodge in Tremblant
The perfect basecamp for adventurous souls looking for luxury and nature alike. Chalet River Lodge is only minutes away from the resort and overlooking 10 acres of pristine mountain terrain.
- This delicious festival celebrating food and the outdoors takes place this year between September 14-17 and is North America’s largest festival with the sole focus being living a gourmet lifestyle! Over the four days of the festival, attendees can sample creations from world famous chefs, discover new culinary creations, watch demonstrations, and indulge their epicurean senses. If you’re feeling like you need to burn a few calories after all the sampling, hit the trails on foot or a mountain bike, take in a round of golf, or hit Lake Tremblant and enjoy a multitude of water sports.
Lodging Pairing: Etoile du Matin
Luxury paired with location, and surrounded by nature. Walk to Casino Mont Tremblant and only moments away from the pedestrian village.
Subaru Ironman Mont Tremblant
- One of the most challenging of all athletic events, the Ironman Tremblant is a thrill to both watch and partake in. Join us in Tremblant, mingle with the athletes, be inspired to take to the trails or water yourself, and enjoy all the festivities that surround this hardcore international event. Free outdoor entertainment will be occurring along with fireworks, and unique shopping and demo opportunities. There is even an Ironkids race that aspiring athletes can participate in on 9/18. The Ironman itself takes place on September 20th.
Lodging Pairing: Les Manoirs
Plush décor is status quo in these spacious vacation homes, located right on the edge of Le Geant golf course.